Terms and Conditions
By using this Website, you consent to our terms and conditions set out below.
These Website Terms and Conditions relate to the use of the pcosfoodies.com website and any other services accessible via a sub domain on pcosfoodies.com.
These Terms and Conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of the PCOS Foodies (“the Provider”) websites located at the domain pcosfoodies.com (the “Website”). This includes any related websites accessible via a sub domain on the Website, such as the online learning system. By accessing and using this Website, you, the User, agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out in this legal notice.
You may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute Content obtained on the Website for marketing and other purposes without the consent of the Provider.
1. ECT ACT and Disclosure of Information: Provider’s Information
The following are the details of the Provider.
Full name and legal status: PCOS Support Ltd, a company incorporated in terms of the Companies Act 2006 in England and Wales
Office 34 – London – EC1N 8JY – United Kingdom
Names of Office Bearers:
Director – Tarryn Poulton
Records of Transactions:
Records of transactions may be obtained from us on request.
2. Electronic Communications
By using this Website or communicating with PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies by electronic means, you consent and acknowledge that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
3. Website Disclaimer
Your use of and reliance on the information on this Website and the online services is entirely at your own risk. PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies does not make any warranties in respect of such advice, product, services or information. You indemnify and hold PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using the products, services or content sold or accessed via the Website and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such information shall be at your sole risk
To the fullest extent permissible by law, PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies expressly disclaims all (express and implied) warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security in respect of this Website and the services accessible on this Website.
While PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies have taken all reasonable precautions to prevent this, PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies do not warrant that the Website or any software available for download via the Website is free of viruses or destructive code.
PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies make no warranty or representation as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of the Content, software, tools or online services, or any third-party content accessible via an internet link. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such tools, software or information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of this Website.
Without derogating from the generality of the above, PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies shall not be liable for:
- any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of the Website or online services, our system, databases or any of its components, for reasons beyond our control
- any loss or damage with regard to customer data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of our system, third party systems, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer viruses or destructive code on our system or third party systems; programming defects;
- any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties, including, without limitation, third party systems such as the public switched telecommunication service providers, internet service providers, electricity suppliers, local authorities and certification authorities;
- any event over which we have no direct control.
4. Limitation of liability
- The Website and all Content on the Website, as well as all content delivered to Users through the online course system and meal planning system and including any current or future offer of products or services, are provided on an “as is” basis, and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies make no warranty or representation as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of the Content.
- Neither PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies nor any holding company, affiliate or subsidiary of Provider, shall be held responsible for any direct or indirect special, consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred, related to the use of, or the inability to access or use the Content or the Website or any functionality thereof, or of any linked website, even if Provider is expressly advised thereof.
5. Medical Advice & General Disclaimer
- The Website provides an array of health related information. The use of any product, service or content bought or accessed from this Website is at your own risk.
- It is reiterated that PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies do not make any warranties in respect of such information, product, services or information.
- You indemnify and hold PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using the products, services or content sold or accessed via the Website and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such information shall be at your sole risk
- PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies are in no way providing instruction, prescription or professional medical advice and cannot be responsible or liable for the decisions and actions which may be undertaken as a result of reading or viewing the content or advice provided.
- Accordingly you agree that PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies shall not be liable in any manner for any damage, loss or liability that results from your use of the content on the Website or by any third party who obtains the content.
- Further, anyone who consumes this content agrees to indemnify and hold the Provider harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and damages that may arise out of his or her use of the content. Should you need professional assistance, a qualified physician or licensed health care practitioner should be consulted.
- Our Website, private instructor consultations and online forums are for educational and informational purposes only, and are provided to help you understand the how to use food as a tool to manage PCOS.
- PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies personal instructors do not dispense medical advice, make diagnoses or treat medical conditions. Users are to use the information provided by PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies at their own discretion.
- Neither the instructor nor PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies can be held liable for any outcome resulting directly or indirectly from the website or online course.
- If you suffer from any medical condition, it is suggested that you speak to your physician or health care provider before starting our online course/s.
- You agree to indemnify PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies, our employees, officers, agents, subcontractors, subsidiaries and affiliates against any damages or injury incurred by you.
- You agree that you will be liable for the costs of any demand, action, application or any other proceedings, including fees on an attorney own-client basis and related costs such as tracing fees, made by you or any third party and arising out of or in connection with your use of or access to this Website and its Content.
7. E-Commerce & Privacy
- The private information required for executing the orders placed through the e-commerce facility, namely your personal information and contact details will be kept in the strictest confidence by PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies and not sold or made known to third parties. Credit card details are not kept by PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies under any circumstances.
- PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on your electronic device (Personal Computer or other electronic device used to browse the Website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software or spyware that you may inadvertently have installed on his/her device.
8. Payments: Credit Card Acquiring – Payment Gateway
Credit card transactions for are acquired by and PayPal or Stripe (in the UK and USA), all registered systems operators and payment gateways.
9. Subscription Payments
- For subscription payments, users are be billed through PayPal or Stripe’s recurring payment method. This involves establishing a billing agreement between you the buyer and us (PCOS Support Ltd) as the merchant and this will set up a payment flow that will allow us to bill you varying amounts on a recurring basis.
- You authorise us (PCOS SUpport Ltd) to charge your payment method through PayPal or Stripe for a transaction and any other subsequent transactions can be derived from the same billing agreement. You acknowledge that the amount billed each time may vary for various reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers, including promotional code redemption, and/or changing or adding an order, and you authorise us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts, which may be billed monthly in one or more charges.
- PayPal or Stripe maintain and manage the agreement for payments through their platforms, and you reserve the right to cancel the agreement by logging in to PayPal and cancelling from there, or logging a request with us to cancel your Stripe Payments agreement.
10. Subscription Cancellation
If you wish to cancel your subscription billing agreement at any time, you may log into your account, click on the “cancel” link in your billing plan and follow the prompts. You may request cancellation from us directly by contacting support (this can be done via the profile menu). With PayPal subscriptions, you may also contact PayPal directly and by doing so you can also finding billing information or make updates required regarding your payment method.
11. Refund and Return Policy
- The provision of products and services is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, the Provider will refund you in full within 30 days.
- Products may be returned by you within 7 (seven) days of delivery of the order for any reason without penalty.
- In the event that You wish to return the product/s ordered from us after the 7 (seven) day period as per the above, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, 1987 UK (“the CPA”), you may request to return the product to us and at our sole discretion we will either accept or not the return and if so we may charge a Return Fee, which is a fee of 10% (ten percent) of the total amount of the cancelled order for administration costs.
12. Updating / Changes and amendments of these Terms and Conditions
- PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies expressly reserve the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify, add and/or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website.
- It is your obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. Your continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of your acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
13. Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
- PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies provide certain information on the Website. Content currently or anticipated to be displayed on this Website is provided by the Provider, its affiliates and/or subsidiary, or any other third party owners of such content, and includes but is not limited to Articles, FAQ, Advice, Musical Works, Artistic Works, Sound Recordings, Cinematograph Films, Sound and Television Broadcasts, Program-Carrying Signals, Published Editions and Computer Programs (“the Content”).
- All such proprietary works, and the compilation of the proprietary works, are copyright the Provider, its affiliates or subsidiary, or any other third party owner of such rights (“the Owners”), and is protected by international copyright laws.
- PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies reserve the right to make any changes to the Website, the Content, or to products and/or services offered through the Website at any times and without notice. All rights in and to the Content is reserved and retained by the Owners. Except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, you are not granted a license or any other right including without limitation under Copyright, Trademark, Patent or other Intellectual Property Rights in or to the Content.
- As used here “intellectual property rights” means, with respect to any technology, content, data, hyperlinks, graphic and icons on this Website, all related patent rights, copyrights, inventions, designs, including software and hardware, layouts, trade mark rights and other intellectual property rights therein and thereto. In particular the Provider does not dispose of the ownership of or its rights under licence to use any intellectual property on this Website.
14. Governing Law
- This Website is controlled, operated and administered by the Provider from its offices within England and Wales. Access to the Website from territories or countries where the Content or purchase of the products sold on the Website is illegal is prohibited.
- You may not use this Website in violation of England and Wales export laws and regulations. If you access this Website from locations outside of England and Wales, that User is responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the England and Wales, and you consent to the jurisdiction of the High Court of Justice in the event of any dispute. If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of these Terms and Conditions, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies and you with regard to the use of the Content and this Website.
15. Use of Website
- You may not use this Website to obtain or distribute:
1. Copyrighted material or material protected by laws relating to intellectual property rights without the permission of the Provider;
2. Material containing viruses or any other destructive materials or data or code which is able to corrupt, interfere with, jeopardise, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of a computer system or hardware or software;
3. Material which is defamatory, unlawful or contains hate speech; or
4. Bulk e-mail, whether solicited or unsolicited.
2. You must not interfere with or jeopardise the functionality or the operation of any part of this Website or attempt to interfere with or jeopardise, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the functionality or operation of any part of this Website.
3. You are strictly prohibited from using this Website for “spoofing”, “hacking”, “flaming”, “cracking”, “phishing” or “spamming” or any other activity designed or aimed at achieving purposes similar or the same as the aforementioned acts.
4. Any information accessed from this Website must be used subject to recognition or acknowledgment of PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies as the source of the information.
5. Information supplied by us or accessed on the Website, in any format, through any media, may not be sold in whole or in part. The information may be used for purposes such as to inform an opinion, recommendation, interpretation, conclusion or policy as a derivate product and/or service. We will not be held liable for the use of the information in any process, product or service.
6. You may not intercept any information transmitted to or from the Provider or this Website which is not intended by the Provider to be received by you.
7. You must respect other users of this Website at all times.
8. You agree that you must not:
1. Post, transmit or otherwise make available, through or in connection with the Website anything that is or may be threatening, harassing, degrading, fraudulent, wrongful, obscene, indecent or otherwise objectionable;
2. Harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Website;
3. Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Website (including hacking or defacing any portion of the Website);
4. Use the Website to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without the Provider’s express written consent;
5. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, or access to the Website.
PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies reserve the right to institute any legal action against any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this Website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this Website.
17. Links and Framing
- Links provided on this Website to non-Provider websites are provided as is and PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies do not expressly or by implication agree with or have any control over the content on such websites. If you follow any of these links you do so at its own risk and PCOS Support Ltd and PCOS Foodies cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage that you may incur as a result.
- You may not use the Website for any unlawful purpose. You may not reproduce, publish, broadcast, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works of, store, archive or in any way commercially exploit any of the content on the Website. Without limitation, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from us (and neither may You allow a third party to do any of the same):
- redistribute any of the content; or
- create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content; or
- deep link to, frame, spider, harvest or scrape the content or otherwise access the content for similar purposes.